Once you unlock the bootloader on Motorola devices like Moto E, you will see the below message when your phone boots up.
I know it's ugly and so here's how to remove it.
- Download the logo.zip and extract it to the directory where you have your fastboot files - (platform-tools or minimal adb )
- Reboot to fastboot mode (vol down + power )
- Go to the directory and open cmd by typing cmd on address bar
- Command Prompt will open up and now type the command: fastboot flash logo logo.bin
- Now reboot using the command fastboot reboot
- Now your bootlogo should be restored back to the normal version.
I have tested it on Moto E XT1022 and it should work on other devices too. Use at your own risk.